Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inside that counts.

Papu has taken to eating my pussy. He puts me down on the bed with only a tee on and spreads my legs. He lays with his head on my thigh and touches my lips, first gently, then searchingly. He finds my clit, pinches until its button head rests like a trembling honey bee in a circlet of petals. He closes his lips and tongue around it and suckles. It feels incredible and I push my pussy against his teeth without thinking.

He spends along time with my cunt in his mouth, licking and sucking and flicking over every part. I am so content. The glow of the bedroom lights around us, the tiptoe pressure of his fingers peeking and pulling. He really looks at me. I feel so vulnerable and connected. He spreads my lips and watches his fingers push into my holes, silky webs of wetness glisten on his hands. He kisses my thighs, talks to me; I can feel his breath. And when he watches, I get this euphoric shiver through out my body, spreading across my chest and neck and belly like a blush.


I want him to see inside me. I want him to be curious. I want him to know every part.

No comments: