Monday, September 29, 2008

Meme-mail.

Dear Slut on Display:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realized it When I tripped on sesame seeds In your apartment and I saw you Sit on My penpal in Ghana. I'm sure you're Scarred enough to understand That I get turned on by garbage men. I'm returning Your memories from the military service to you, but I'll keep Your left ear as a memory. You should also know that I Told in my confession today about A passionate interest for mice.


Good luck on your short term leave from jail,
-lolli-

Follow the rules HERE to write your own disturbing letter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cider and England huh, two of my favourite things in the world--I have many (wine and France aren't bad either, lol). None of those beat cuddling though ;)

The meme's funny, I'd love to post it but unfortunately I'm not allowed to, I'm sorry.

xx

lollie said...

Grin, no worries.