Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spanking Chi

Papu beat me for a long time this afternoon. I needed it real bad. I couldn't count each swing. He says it's somewhere around 300. My butt hurt like it's been rubbed with sandpaper (and technically it has cause he used the black no-skid paddle at the end). I went through periods of being very sensitive and then not feeling the scrapes and stings. It was just incessant, violent pounding on my ass.

He tied my ankles and wrists half-way through and put in a ball gag. I drooled a lot, but it helped me stay focused. Afterwards, I felt high. People say that, but those are the same people that spend days at their Master's feet, serving. I went to Home Depot and couldn't stop making stupid jokes and repeating what he said in weird voices. I moved slowly and felt disconnected. So like, really, actually high.

Anyway, it cleared my depressed mood for a little while, but life has been too stressful for it to just disappear. I felt bad that I made Papu angry, but I was angry too. It's not right to squabble cause we're stressed though, especially since he went out of his way to try and beat the stress from my body.

I ache and think I'll sleep well tonight, though (probably won't make it through the bedtime story...grin). I don't know how many more days in a row I can take this kind of a beating, but I will continue to ask so long as I can.

1 comment:

Pixiepie said...

it is pretty amazing what we can take when it is expected of us. :)