Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daddy Dearest

Papu got creative last night when I wouldn't tell him where the little red switch was. It was nearly 2 in the morning, but he got up and shaped a wire coat hanger into a switch and wrapped electrical tape around the end for a handle. After he scratched my hand with it, he filed the end a little bit (not enough in my opinion) and then beat me with it.

I kept telling him I didn't know where it was, but he beat me for lying. (I wasn't exactly lying. I had an inkling, which turned out to be accurate, but I would rather have him hit me with ANYTHING else. I hate that little red switch.) In the end, welted and teary, I told him where it was.

I am regretting teasing him into playing with me this afternoon. I am concerned that the red one is going to figure in somehow. There was suggested a little hogtying. I will hop away if necessary. I really need to work on my blood-chilling, neighbor-fetching scream.

Wish me luck.

No comments: